Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sweetheart

Wow, I haven't updated in a LONG time... Sorry guys. So our Sweetheart Dance for school was a couple weeks ago and we had a blast. (We being my group) My group was Akira, John, and me and Toby. For our day date we made a fun little scavanger hunt for the guys and they had to come find us. We led them all over downtown with our clues, and then we went and made pizzas at Akira's house for dinner. John made a rediculously huge pizza... not as in surface area, but as in his toppings were like an inch off of the crust. It was amazing. Akira's mom made us a delicious desert pizza as well that John claimed was all his.
After dinner, we all got ready and Akira and I went and picked up the boys at Toby's house where his mom took pics!

At the dance, we got pictures and for our group picture we did the YMCA. Toby was "Y", I was "M", Akira was "C", and John was "A". It was a blast!

No comments: